My dear a close friend Novroz who’s blog is Polychrome Interest has nominated me for the 7 x 7 Award! Thank you, Novroz, I accept and am honored. Thank you for thinking of me. Her blog is about Books, Movies, Turtles, Diary and more. If you would take the time to visit…and I recommend that you do as to not cheat yourself out of so many interests and a remarkable friend, you are sure to not be disappointed.
1.)Tell something about about self that no one knows: Something that no one knows…hmmm I’m thinking. Well, I doubt that anyone has really ever paid attention so I will tell you that I drink about 10-12 glasses of water a day. Not because I’m thirsty, but it does wonders to keep my figure….great for all the body organs.
2.)Link to my posts to the following categories.
- Most beautiful piece: Based on my own thoughts of this piece and the comments I received I would have to say Drifting is my most beautiful.
- Most helpful piece: I would have to choose Charcoal Drawing With the Cotton Cloth Technique
- Most popular piece: Once again, based on the comment I clearly see Binky’s Beach House is Open for Spring and Summer was the most popular piece.
- Most Controversial piece: That one is easy…Happy Easter is the most controversial since we all do not share the same beliefs. But that was more about the topic rather than of the painting. the painting in the post is called the “Empty Tomb.”
- Most surprisingly successful piece: It was a toss up for me between Foggy Bottom and Red Dawn.
- Most pride worthy piece: That’s easy too…My mother Not because I think I should, but because she looks just as she does in the photo I referenced her from.
The Nominees: I am suppose to pass this on to 7 blogger, but this is where I draw the line with this rule. I believe everyone on my blogroll is worthy of this award as much as the next. So I will not single anyone out…. So I am nominating my entire blogroll! Congrats to you all!
None of you have to feel obligated to accept this award since I know that some of you would rather not get into this sort of thing, nor does any one who does accept this award need to feel pressured to rush or creating a post, or to create a post at all, though passing your gift to someone else is a very kind gesture.