This last week awards have been flying around like a wildfire…spring is is the air! Recently I have been awarded two by Soma…thank you, Soma, I am very honored…thank you for thinking of me. Please take the time to visit Soma with all of her sweet humor, love and determination in all of her endeavors . I recommend you pay her a visit.
The first Award
- State 7 things about yourself.
My 7 are…
- I had a tooth pulled last week…a molar. I would have loved to save it, but it has already cost me enough in my lifetime already and thought it was time to put it out of my misery….no ouch, all better now.
- The last time I’ve been to a theater to see a movie was when they were playing The Passion of the Christ
- I have not rented a movie video in over 5 year, nor do I buy them, and am now thinking about changing this now that I read it.
- I love the beach…it’s my favorite place to be.
- I detest cooking, but have to most days.
- I’m either working on a painting or thinking of my next one (even when I’m working on one).
- I’m retired and love it!
- Thank the person who presents you with the award.
- Link the person that awarded you.
- Paste the award on your blog
- Nominate 7 bloggers or less.
- Post links to the 7 nominated.
Next a most wonderful and inspiring woman by the name of Red at Momma’s Money Matters awarded me with the Kreative Blogger Award….thank you very much, Red, I’m am truly honored and humbled for receiving this award from you.
Now if you do not visit her blog you are truly cheating yourself. She has so much to offer on many subjects with excellent conversation and advice….she is high intelligent, witty, compassionate, and a most enjoyable person to know….I recommend you visit her blog and get her in your blogroll.
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
2. Seven secrets about yourself.
3. Nominate seven creative bloggers for the award. On the way, keep reading.
My Secrets which aren’t secrets anymore.
- I have not changed my eye prescription in 10 years….ya think I might be over due? I keep saying next year, but something always comes up….Make a donation here.
- Flannel sheet in the winter.
- Cotton sheet is the summer.
- Coffee from wake up to bedtime
- I take 1 aspirin a day.
- I love Zombies…they make me laugh.
- I wear little to no jewelry.
Congratulation to all of you and for those than nominated me…thank you once again!